Why Study Abroad?
It is widely agreed that a period of study in another country has many advantages for the individual including:
- Greater inter-cultural awareness
- Acquisition of language skills
- Enhanced sense of curiosity
- Personal development
- Greater independence
- Personal resilience
- Lower fees*
(*The fees in many European countries compare favourably with fees in Ireland. Many offer a wide range of courses with free or very low tuition fees)
Don’t believe us?
- Check out the Erasmus+ Higher Education (HE) impact study 2019 'FACT SHEET' below
- Click HERE for the full (HE) impact study results
- Click HERE for the Léargas Impact Study: Erasmus+ International Work Placements for Vocational (FET) Learners from Ireland