ACCESS ALL AREAS: Internationalisation and Mobility in School-based Career Guidance
- Virtual Event
- 7th - 8th December 2021
- 31 Registered participants (from 9 countries, including Ireland)
Target Group: Guidance Counsellors working in post-primary (secondary) education
NCGE / Euroguidance Ireland collaborated with Léargas in the delivery of this Transnational Cooperation Activity (TCA).
The aims were:
- To support Guidance Counsellors to explore learning, training and work opportunities in Europe;
- Ensure Guidance Counsellors develop mobility guidance counselling skills to support students in accessing these opportunities;
- To provide Guidance Counsellors with an opportunity to network with colleagues across Europe and promote collaboration to support students interested in opportunities abroad;
- Encourage Guidance Counsellors explore the opportunities available to them under the Erasmus+ Programme, particularly under KA1 mobility.